Home Appliance Parts Produce Through High Pressure Zinc Alloy Die Casting Process
- Material: zamak3#
- Process: Hot chamber die-cast
- Drawings format: PDF, DWG, STP, X-T, etc
- Salt spray test: as your requirements
- Mold making time: 30 days
- Long tooling life: 250,000-300,000 shots.
- Ownership of mold: belongs to the customer
- Material certificate: SGS and RoHS approved material
- Drawings: 2D and 3D drawings
- The dimension tolerance: +/-0.05mm; local part could achieve +/- 0.02mm.
- Roughness: ra +/- 0.8um－3.2um
- Quality Management System: IATF16949
- Lead Time: 15-25 days
- Finish: Chrome palting
- Origin place: Made in China
Home appliance parts produce through high pressure zinc alloy die casting process. The chrome plating customized die casting components have abeautiful surface that apply in dayly life home appliance devices. After die casting most of die casting parts need to secondary machining, some even need to do CNC. CNC can process orecision dimension, end surface, grooves, screw and thread and so on.
Your Requirement Will Be Replied Within 24 Hours.